The aims of the school are to foster the Christian traditions of the school and to maintain the ethos of caring and consideration for others.
Within the ethos of our Catholic and Christian community our Mission is to create:
- a respectful community which values individuality and diversity;
- a welcoming and caring school;
- a school where pupils and staff feel happy, supported, safe and secure;
- a learning community with a strong sense of Christian values, working in partnership with parents and to provide:
- A wealth of education and moral experiences
- Motivation for each child and adult to achieve their full potential
- Recognition of achievements both inside and outside school
Our Vision is to provide, within a caring atmosphere, a balanced programme of educational activities and experiences to develop each child in our care to their full potential.